Here it is! The ballet-inspired workout I’ve thought about for a long time and finally made after it was requested by crazyinspiration! Please read all the safety stuff before attempting, as you can hurt yourself if you’re not careful. Also remember that to learn more about any step here, just type the name of it into Google or YouTube and you’ll find some great info.
Looks like it would be great to try!
PLEASE DON’T REMOVE/REPOST ANY OF THIS POST. YOU WILL DEFEAT THE PURPOSE AND REMOVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. THANKS.
Well, I’m on Spring Break! So I thought I’d take my exercise to a new level.
This was actually really hard to construct considering I took the time out to test things. I used BlogilatesTV workouts. What I found while doing this:
- Tighter abs & slimmer legs during the first week. LOVE!
- I saw results almost instantly.
- Reducing my dairy and meat intake really slimmed me down and gave me far less complications with my stomach than ever.
- I also took omega-3 pills while on this.
- I exercised 5 days a week for 30-40 minutes. What you’ll see on the guide (the numbers) are how long you should do each video for.
- If you don’t want to follow my food guide, try not to eat white grains or drink anything besides water.
- During Week 4 you should slowly ease back into normal off-guide eating. This does not include eating junk foods or anything that isn’t good for you.(*keep in mind I do not weigh myself, I believe in letting your weight settle naturally.)Psst. You’ll need these:~Later days!